About This Site

Hi! My name is Steve and what I do is offer a PC Repair service local to my area, but what I also do is offer free software and tons of other stuff that can be downloaded from this site: checkout the page above called – ”Free Stuff – What you find here is FREE! FREE! FREE! “ And follow the links to the tons of stuff I am able to share.

I am all about helping with PC issues as cheap as possible (sometimes free) depending on what’s involved. SO! If you have a problem just send an email to: stevemcquarrie1969@gmail.com and I will reply as quick as possible.

Steve at TLPS

I am happy 80% of the time, the other 20% I try to spend sleeping.

My YouTbe Channel

  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: